Math Content Standards
Graduates of the Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn School District will:
1. Understand numbers from a variety of views, compute fluently with them, and understand the meanings of number operations.
2. Analyze a set of data and draw conclusions using
3. Understand and apply basic properties of geometry.
4. Understand and apply basic properties of algebra.
5. Understand and apply basic properties of measurement.
6. Use a variety of strategies, such as communication, representation, connections, reasoning & technology in the problem-solving process.