Science Content Standards
Graduates of the Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn CSD will:
1. Understand and apply the skills of scientific inquiry.
2. Understand and apply scientific concepts, principles, and theories pertaining to the earth and the universe.
3. Understand and apply concepts, principles, and theories pertaining to life and its interactions.
4. Understand and apply concepts and theories pertaining to the matter, its composition and the forces that govern it.
5. Learn how scientific knowledge develops and changes over time.
6. Understand personal and societal changes and responsibilities that affect health, world resources, and the earth’s environment.