Health Content Standards
Graduates of the Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn School District will:
1. Know how to maintain and promote personal, mental, and emotional health.
2. Know essential concepts and practices concerning injury prevention, safety, and first-aid.
3. Understand essential concepts about nutrition and diet.
4. Know essential concepts about the prevention and control of disease.
5. Understand the effects of substance use and abuse.
6. Understand the fundamental concepts of family life and human growth and development.